(BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF INDIA)
DOORDARSHAN KENDRA: JALANDHAR
PUNJAB (Pin Code-144001)
RTI Act 2008
35. Power to Make Rules.
1 The Central Government may, by notification, make rules for carrying out the provisions of this Act.
2 In particular, and without prejudice to generality of the foregoing power, such rules may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:----
- the salaries and allowances and conditions of service in respect of leave, pension (if any), provident fund and other matters in relation to the Whole-time Members under sub-section (7) of section 6;
- the allowances payable to the Chairman and Part-time Members under sub-section (8) of section 6;
- the control, restrictions and conditions subject to which the Corporation may appoint officers and other employees under subsection (1) of section9; the manner in which and the conditions and restrictions subject to which a Recruitment Board may be established under sub-section (1) of section10;
- the qualification and other conditions of service of the members of a Recruitment Board and their period of office under sub-section (2) of section10;
- the terms and conditions in accordance with which the deputation may be regulated under sub-section (2) of section 11;
- the salary and allowances and conditions of service in respect of leave, pension (if any), provident fund and other matters in relation to the President of the Broadcasting Council under sub-section (5) of section 14;
- the allowances payable to other members of the Broadcasting Council and the members of the Regional Councils, under sub-section (6) of section14;
- the manner in which the Corporation may invest its moneys under section19;
- the form and the manner in which the annual statement of accounts shall be prepared under sub-section (1) of section 21;
- the form in which, and the time within which the Corporation and the Broadcasting Council shall prepare their annual report under section 31;
- Any other matter which is required to be, or may be, prescribed.